2021 Conference Exhibits/Ads
As an exhibitor or advertiser, you will have exposure to hundreds of educators, students, researchers, practitioners, media professionals, and creators who will gather to learn from and celebrate the work of the media literacy community. The only national gathering dedicated entirely to media literacy, NAMLE’s conference focuses on innovative and collaborative practice, media creation, and helping the field move from research to practice to community engagement.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, NAMLE’s 2021 conference will be held virtually. While we are disappointed we will not be able to gather in person, the virtual format will provide the opportunity to break down common barriers to attendance, allowing us to reach many more educators, students, and practitioners than in years past.
Registration is now open!
Exhibitor benefits include:
- Virtual exhibitor booth,
- Fully customizable exhibitor profile:
- Videos, image, and file upload
- Contact information
- Custom booth “hours” and live chat,
- Virtual appointments with attendees,
- Listing on conference exhibitor page,
- Exhibitor training to assist in creating your virtual booth.
Interested in supporting media literacy on a larger scale? Contact NAMLE’s Executive Director Michelle Ciulla Lipkin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in purchasing ad space.
Session Ads– Advertisements that play before a session starts during the conference.
- 30-second video ad: Keynote $4,500.
- Static ad: Keynote $2,500
- Static ad: Town Hall $1,500.
Program Ads– Advertisements that will appear in our official conference program.
- Full Page: $1,000 (8.5″ x 11″)
- 1/2 Page: $750 (4.25″ x 11″ Vertical, 8.5″ x 5.5″ Horizontal)
- 1/4 Page: $375 (4.25″ x 5.5″)
- Business Card: $225 (3.5″ x 2″)
Questions about exhibiting or advertising? Contact NAMLE’s Executive Director Michelle Ciulla Lipkin at email@example.com.